|• Arrival in Georgia, meeting with representatives of Transfer to the hotel
• Check in. time for rest,
• 16:00 start of the tour
• Departure to Mtskheta. Visit Cross monastery and enjoy the view of Mtskheta - visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Mothers Temple
• Drive back to Tbilisi
• Dinner at restaurant “Mravaljamieri”- enjoy the traditional cuisine and the show of Georgian folk dance and music Back to the hotel.
• Overnight in Tbilisi
|• After breakfast transfer from Tbilisi to Kakheti region;
• Visit Bodbe Monastery.
• Transfer from Bodbe to Sighnaghi;
• Visit wine cellar “Peasant’s Tears “and wine tasting. The host of the place will give you information about his products;
• Sightseeing city of love and enjoy the sights of Alazani Valley.
• Transfer from Sighnaghi to Velistsikhe; visit Nunu’s Farm house where you can have Master Classes of Georgian traditional dishes (khinkhali; churchkhela; Khachapuri), Dinner at Nunu’s Farm house;
• Return to the hotel. Overnight in Tbilisi
|• After breakfast transfer from Tbilisi to Batumi (lunch on the way)
• Check in at the hotel in Batumi
• Sightseeing Batumi city- Piazza, St. Nikoloz church, Statue of Medea, Batumi Sea Port, Alphabetic tower, Moving sculpture of Ali and Nino
• Dinner at restaurant “Ajaruli saxli”, Degustation Ajarian dishes
• Return at the hotel. Overnight in Batumi
|• After breakfast, departure to Gobroneti, (700 m from the sea) in Mountainous Adjara (55 km from Batumi), Meeting with the host of the Guesthouse “ZEBO”
• Possibility to have a hiking tour, guided by the host of the guesthouse. During the trip to the wood of Qeda you will enjoy with the wild nature and the amazing views of the Ajara, waterfalls. The length of the hiking tour is approximately 12 km
• In the evening you will have a pleasant dinner in the guesthouse, with master classes of Georgian traditional dishes and degustation of Ajarian cuisine. In the guesthouse you can also have master classes of Tobacco wrapping.
• Overnight in the guesthouse “ZEBO”.
|• After breakfast, departure to Tskhaltubo ( 2 hours)
• Visit Prometheus cave accompanied to a local guide;
• Boat trip (if the water level in the cave allows it)
• Lunch at restaurant “Zgapari”
• Drive to Tbilisi and check in at the hotel
• Dinner at hotel. Overnight in Tbilisi
|Day6||Tbilisi city tour|
|• After breakfast, at 10:00Tbilisi city tour – sightseeing Old Part of Tbilisi: Metekhi church and the statue of Vakhtang Gorgasali - the powerful king of the 5th century who founded the capital of Georgia. Sulfur bath-houses renowned for centuries for their healing quality; Visit the oldest synagogue; then walk from the Synagogue to Sioni Cathedral (6th -7 th centuries) and Anchiskhati Church (6th century).
• Drive up to Mother Georgia statue by cable way and then walk down along the famous Narikala Route to Narikala Fortress (4th century) – one of the oldest fortifications in the city. En-route we enjoy views of Old Town; visit Bridge of Peace
• Free time - shopping (opportunity of buying Georgian souvenirs)
• At 20:00 dinner at restaurant “Bermukha”– degustation Georgian traditional food and wine. Attend on the show of Georgian folk dance and music. Overnight Tbilisi.
|• After breakfast departure to Ananuri (1 hour)
• Visit Ananuri castle and Church
• Transfer from Ananuri to Stefantsminda (1 hour and 20 minutes). On the way Sightseeing Acidic Water and enjoy the scenery of Gudauri Lunch
• Walk (approximately 6,5 km) to Gergety Trinity (it is possible to cover this distance on local people’s transport)
• Dinner at restaurant near Stefantsminda
• Transfer from Stefantsminda to Tbilsi. Overnight in Tbilisi
|Day8||Tbilisi-End of the tour|
|• Transfer to the airport.|